Wednesday, June 25, 2014

#18

Deleted my instagram account, because my original purpose is lost.

I probably shouldn't have such accounts, they may just worsen my depression and stuff you know, dwelling in too much negativity can drown you in negativity.

But I did create another account which I actually wanted to use as a super private account for my rants but its probably useless anyway since I write too bitchily so I created the account for me to record short bits of me singing crap and well yeah doing short covers of songs that I felt like singing.

And as the prelims come closer, my sense of panic heightens and my stress level increases, pushing my hypersomnia into overdrive, so I can probably sleep 3 times a day with no problems, you know.

Gonna leave a short poem here.

Maybe what 
We always see
As what we want
Is not what we need.

In fact
What we hate
What is horrible to us
(bitter and gross)
Is what we need
To make ourselves better.

Stay strong don't lose hope and all the best to everyone in their endeavours!

No comments:

Post a Comment